Thai Massage is an ancient massage technique which combines influences from Ayurvedic medicine, yoga, traditional Thai medicine and Chinese medicine.
The therapist uses pressure, stretching and joint movement as the client lies on the floor. Loose, comfortable clothing is worn to allow body movement and no oils are used in this treatment.
Benefits of Thai Massage
- Increases flexibility, toning and muscle and joint strength while preventing future injuries.
- Improves mobility.
- Improves and increases blood, lymph and energy circulation.
- Helps foster proper body function and prevents injuries in internal organs.
- Boosts the nervous and immune systems.
- Dramatically reduces stress and anxiety.
- Restores proper flow of physical, mental and emotional energy.
Highly recommended as a mild workout for those who lead sedentary lifestyles, for the elderly, during pregnancy and for children. Sessions are always tailored to the needs of the client.