- Allergies and respiratory difficulties (e.g. asthma)
- Anxiety or depression
- Muscle and joint pain
- Reactivates and stimulates blood circulation.
- Relieves migraines and headaches.
- Tones muscles and joints, improving mobility.
- Rejuvenates and stimulates the skin.
- Opens the energetic channels.
- Promotes lymphatic drainage.
- Eliminates cellulite.
- Improves concentration and memory.
This massage should be avoided in cases of:
- Joint or limb injuries
- Hernias or recent surgeries
- Serious blood pressure problems (low or high)
- Cardiac problems
- Cancer treatments