– Clean, luminous, soft and smooth skin.
– Promotes skin elasticity and greater absorption of daily skin care products.
– Activates cell renewal, delaying aging.
This massage should be avoided in cases of:
– Changes in skin color.
– Oedema and scars.
– Allergies or hypersensitivities.
– Pregnancy and breastfeeding.
– Skin infections (rosacea, fungal infections, etc.).
– Hormonal and lymphatic system disorders.
– Taking medications that cause photosensitivity and/or retinoid treatments.
#MyTip: after a peeling, always apply a high-SPF sunscreen for a few days following the treatment.