– Renews metabolic energy (a key foundation of health and well-being).
– Promotes relaxation, positivity and emotional response.
– Relieves tension and stress.
– Improves sleep quality.
– Helps eliminate toxins from the body, improving kidney and intestinal function.
– Stimulates the immune system, making us stronger.
– Helps ease pain.
– Improves blood circulation, reducing cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
– Positive for childbirth and recovery.
– A non-invasive, non-aggressive technique, suitable for any patient.
This massage should be avoided in cases of:
– Acute fever, pain or bleeding.
– Cancer treatments.
– Risk of miscarriage.
– Burns, open wounds, bruises or severe sprains.