- Relieves muscle tension and pain.
- Eliminates fatigue and renews lost energy.
- Prevents physical injuries and is essential in any rehabilitation process.
- Soothes headaches and back pain caused by everyday tension.
- Nourishes and improves skin quality.
This massage should be avoided in the following cases:
- Acute diseases (coronary, oncological, etc.).
- Acute infections or inflammations.
- Acute phases of trauma, sprains, bruises or fluid in joints.
- Onset of vericose veins or vascular disease.
- Open wounds.
- Skin infections.
During this massage I use essential oils such as rosemary, gaultheria, clove, camphor and black pepper.